Sprint - 6/2/22 16:00 UTC - Cosmology

Important information about BOINC Games
Skillz

Sprint - 6/2/22 16:00 UTC - Cosmology

Post by Skillz »

Few things I've noticed here;

One, some members have not validated their CPIDs. This is required for your points to count towards the Sprints and Marathon points here. All members of the team who wish to participate must register and confirm their CPID.

Secondly, teams who join BOINC Games after an active Sprint is on-going will not count towards the current Sprint; but will be included in the next Sprint that starts.

Last but not least, the last hourly update is all big fat 0s. I am not 100% sure why and I am hoping the next update will have some positive numbers for teams participating in this Sprint. I took a look at the Cosmology site/server and it doesn't seem to be down or effected by the few members who are participating.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Re: Sprint - 6/2/22 16:00 UTC - Cosmology

Post by Skillz »

Points are reflected in the latest hourly update. I am not sure what the hiccup was. It does seem that the missing hour stats are included in this hour. Perhaps BG had trouble contacting the Cosmology server.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.