Issues with validating/stats.

Important information about BOINC Games
Skillz

Issues with validating/stats.

Post by Skillz »

Seems their is an issue with validations and stats updating for users who are already validated. I have notified the development team of this and they should respond to me sometime Monday when they get back to their office. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Re: Issues with validating/stats.

Post by Skillz »

Issue resolved on the validation.
You must have stats export enabled on your account so BG can pull your name/cpid from the stats file.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Email issue is being looked at.

GMail recently blocked SMTP logins so we have to do something different now. Should be sorted by the end of the week.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Emails are now working. So you can request password resets and new accounts shouldn't have errors anymore.
SystemViper

Post by SystemViper »

Do the stats get validated at one specific time or is it as the individual programs move from today to yesterday?

thanks
SV
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Your CPID is only verified once.

When your CPID is validated, then the system will pull your stats across all projects your CPID is on.

This happens a few times a day for each project. Depends on how often the projects stats are updated.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

I may be mistaken on how often the stats update. They might update once a day on the Marathons. Can anyone else confirm this for me?
SystemViper

Post by SystemViper »

I was waiting till 8:30 est, because it looked ot me like they updated right around 8
but yesterday I looked at 8:30 then later in the night and it updated slightly.

thanks
SV
JagDoc

Post by JagDoc »

Something is wrong with the stats.
Planet 3DNow! is not listet at MLC@home.
boincadmin
Site Admin

Post by boincadmin »

Looking into the issue JagDoc.

I think the team founder at BG (pipin) has to report tasks for it to show up. Need to get that corrected.

edit
No, that's not correct either. Other teams have 0 points but are showing up.