Issues with emails. Still.

Important information about BOINC Games
Skillz

Issues with emails. Still.

Post by Skillz »

There is an issue with emails being sent, which means if you have forgotten your password the reset password function of the site will not work. I am have reached out to the development team and expect them to have it figured out today.

The odd thing about this issue is there appears to be no visible error when you try to send the reset password email. So it's most likely a different problem than before, but hopefully nothing too difficult to fix.

If you need your password reset then get in touch with me.
  1. You can click the Discord button at the top and post in the BG Discord Server.
  2. If you have a Anandtech forum account you can PM me on there (Skillz)
  3. If you are a member of our teams dedicated forum teamanandtech.org you can reach me there (Discord)
  4. I am also on the PrimeGrid Discord (Skillz) [send me a PM, don't use their server's channels please]
  5. Additionally I am a member of most all of the BOINC projects as Skillz, [TA]Skillz or [H]Skillz. You can PM me on the project servers. (Milkyway@home and Primegrid are the two I am focusing on right now)
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Re: Issues with emails. Still.

Post by Skillz »

Password reset email is working now. We're not sure why it stopped. If you do not get the email (check spam folders) then please reach out to me. If you see any errors, please take a screenshot of it as well. Thank you.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.