Marathons gone

Important information about BOINC Games
boincadmin
Site Admin

Marathons gone

Post by boincadmin »

I am aware of the issue and looking into it now.
JagDoc

Re: Marathons gone

Post by JagDoc »

What do you mean? The team-sorting in projects?
Dont see something wrong.
Today new quarter starts and no results yet.
After first day result it should be ok.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

It's being worked on. Projects show up under the marathon tab. Earlier the project list under marathons was completely blank.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

Need a page that shows the Q1, Q2, etc standings as they ended. How else can one verify things are correct without seeing the final quarter stats.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

bluestang wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:00 pm Need a page that shows the Q1, Q2, etc standings as they ended. How else can one verify things are correct without seeing the final quarter stats.
That's a good idea also.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

Q4 2022 points don't seem right and neither does the 2022 total. Something went FUBAR'ed after the end of the year.

Also, Isn't there a previous year Marathon Standings area? How is history supposed to be looked at so one can see where they finished every year?
boincadmin
Site Admin

Post by boincadmin »

I've already reached out to the dev team about the issue.

As for the previous years marathon, that's a good suggestion. Only the standings are archived. I've already sent them a list of things that need to be fixed, so I'll wait for them to get those fixed before I add more. They're a bit slow.