Sprint-Stats look strange

Problems related to boincgames.com
CPID Validation?
Yeti

Sprint-Stats look strange

Post by Yeti »

Just took a look at the Sprint-Stats and was surprised, some Details look wrong:
Screenshot 2022-08-18 004227.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-18 004227.jpg (135.2 KiB) Viewed 32173 times
Skillz

Re: Sprint-Stats look strange

Post by Skillz »

Yes they are broken. The dev team has been notified approx. 24 hours ago and I'm waiting for them to figure out what's wrong with it.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

I still have not heard from the dev team on what the issue is.

After this sprint I'm going to create another one not long after for 2 days so we can test again after they tell me they fixed it.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Yeti

Post by Yeti »

Skillz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:23 pm After this sprint I'm going to create another one not long after for 2 days so we can test again after they tell me they fixed it.
Good Idea you could promote it on Frontpage that people know about it and come back to see, if the timeline for this sprint has been published. Otherwise most people will come back shortly before the next known sprint is announced
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Good idea