Sprints and Universe@home

Important information about BOINC Games
boincadmin
Site Admin

Sprints and Universe@home

Post by boincadmin »

Due to the stats problem going on at Universe@home right now I have disabled Universe@home's Sprint eligibility.
Keith Myers

Re: Sprints and Universe@home

Post by Keith Myers »

I understand your reticence about the Universe stats problem for the Marathon standings which depend on the stats export.

But I was made to understand that the Sprints did not use a projects stats export and instead used Web RPC protocols to pull the stats.

So if that is the true case, why wasn't Universe eligible for the Sprint?
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

That is correct, the Sprints should use WebRPC but I didn't want to take any chances with it.

I had also meant to disable Milkyway from being a Sprint, but totally over looked it by the time I got to a computer to disable Universe.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Keith Myers

Post by Keith Myers »

I was checking the list of available projects for the upcoming Sprint and stil see Universe@home excluded.

There hasn't been anything wrong with their stats availability or work for months.

Please include Universe again as a possible choice. :o