Datacenter Invoice

Important information about BOINC Games
Skillz

Datacenter Invoice

Post by Skillz »

This years annual payment for co-location on the datacenter is due. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Subtotal: $432.00 USD
Credit $0.00 USD
Total $432.00 USD
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Re: Datacenter Invoice

Post by Skillz »

Received 2000 GRC from an anonymous source. Which got me thinking about accepting GRC as acceptable donations.

I can provide my GRC address for this, for now, but ideally in the future I want it to be possible for this to be automated. Where a donor who donates via GRC will be displayed on the Donate page with his/her name/alias or the option to choose to be anonymous.

My GRC address is:
SDaLojXeCKvmLAyk4yXosnbZB5WGJDu4JR

Feel free to let me know if you want me to give you credit for the donation or if you want to remain anonymous.

Also, thanks for the anonymous person who donated GRC.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.