NFS@Home
    NumberFields@Home
    PrimeGrid
    QuChemPedIA@home
    SRBase
    TN-Grid
    Universe
    World Community Grid
So far these have been added to the competition in marathon form. Not all of them will be eligible for Sprints however.

Full list can be found here:
https://www.boincgames.com/marathons.php

All of these projects SHOULD allow you to confirm your CPID now.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
SystemViper

Dennis

Post by SystemViper »

Hey can Dennis be added, it's putting out wu's?

thanks
SV
boincadmin
Site Admin

Re: Projects added

Post by boincadmin »

I started a poll for the participants.
Coleslaw

Post by Coleslaw »

Looks like Gerasim is sending out work again.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

I can't get in touch with the admins of this project. The forums seem to redirect to another site/forum where you have to validate your account via an email that I never get. Not sure how else to get in touch with the project admins.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Coleslaw

Post by Coleslaw »

I am assuming you are talking about Gerasim? Later I will see if I still have access to their forums or not. If not, Vitalii Koshura (BOINC Dev in BOINCNetwork Discord) has reached out to them on my behalf before.
Coleslaw

Post by Coleslaw »

Apparently, I didn't have a login either. I wonder if they switched forums since I last posted. However, I was able to receive the email for creating an account. It certainly went to junk mail. Check your junk mail. If it isn't there, let me know in Discord and I can relay your message in their forums for you.
Coleslaw

Post by Coleslaw »

Just posting here to let others know that I posted a screen shot with a response in Discord .
Attachments
BG confirm 1.PNG
BG confirm 1.PNG (32.18 KiB) Viewed 47017 times
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

New poll is up.
Keith Myers

Post by Keith Myers »

I'd like to see Asteroids@home added to the possible Sprint choices now that they are back online and stable with good workflow and new server kit.