Any minimum team membership requirements?

Problems related to boincgames.com
CPID Validation?
BeemerBiker

Any minimum team membership requirements?

Post by BeemerBiker »

Some teams are small and not all members may be crunching on a particular project.
A GPU Users Team member (me) has 91,000 credits in the sprint but that team is not listed in the team ranking. The GPUUG should be #6 and have 8 points. Instead, the GPU Users Group is not listed anywhere.
'

sprint individual ranks

Skillz

Re: Any minimum team membership requirements?

Post by Skillz »

You should be listed. letting the dev team know of this so they can look into it.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Seems your team isnt showing up in the marathon for SiDock either. I think I had a discussion with Ian about this (or someone) and I told the Dev team about it back when that discussion took place. So either they skipped over that inquiry (most likely) or they're still just focusing on the email problem (less likely) but I have sent them another email asking about this only.

I also asked Kiska if it's something he can look into and he is doing that now.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

And another issue I just found out.

How did you register for the forums only? Your login for the BG site (JStateson) should allow you to login to the forums as well. There shouldn't be a need for two accounts.

edit
I think I found it. You clicked on "reply" without logging in first and it asked you to login or create a new account and the account it allowed you to create on that page was for the forums only. :x
kiska

Post by kiska »

I've manually set the verification flag to true and now you should be showing up in the sprint
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Kiska, the real hero here.
mikey

Post by mikey »

I have trhe same problem!! My Team The Final Front Ear is just gone and it's gone from my account as well and it won't let me enter it into the same for the Team Name when I try to edit my account, we too were moving up the stats with at least two of my teammates on here yet we are simply gone?