My Team was on here but now it's not and i founded it here

Problems related to boincgames.com
CPID Validation?
mikey

My Team was on here but now it's not and i founded it here

Post by mikey »

I go into the Edit My Account area and my Team Name is blank and it won't let me put one in, it used to be there and we were moving up in the stats but not it's just gone!! My Team is The Final Front Ear and at least one other person was on the Team here at the games. What happened? And why can't I put it back in again?
kiska

Re: My Team was on here but now it's not and i founded it here

Post by kiska »

mikey wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:06 am I go into the Edit My Account area and my Team Name is blank and it won't let me put one in, it used to be there and we were moving up in the stats but not it's just gone!! My Team is The Final Front Ear and at least one other person was on the Team here at the games. What happened? And why can't I put it back in again?
I have added the team back now, no idea what happened there. Hopefully it won't disappear again
boincadmin
Site Admin

Post by boincadmin »

I don't think that was one of the teams that got deleted. I only deleted teams with no members.
AsgardBeast

Post by AsgardBeast »

I should be on team The Final Front ear but it doesn't list me on the Team page and it isn't under my profile.

I completed the registration and when I look at my profile everything seems to be in order.

Is there something I need to change.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

It should have been selected when you first created your account. Otherwise, selecting it in your "My Account" page located here: https://www.boincgames.com/dashboard.php should allow you to select a team if you haven't done so already.

Additionally, I set your team for you.

PS
Sorry for the delayed response. I check discord daily, but I don't check the forums here all that often. :oops:
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.