Team statistics

Got a suggestion or tip for the site? Let us know.
Coleslaw

Team statistics

Post by Coleslaw »

Since you are listing what team members have joined up on each team, could you also include the daily/weekly stats for those members as well? This would cut down on all the filtering from BOINCStats and Free-DC for just the members partaking.
Skillz

Re: Team statistics

Post by Skillz »

I was thinking about this the other day. It's something I have added to the to-do list. Though this probably wont be implemented until sometime towards the end of the year. I have to pay a developer to make changes for me and I ideally want to have a list of things they can add and/or fix so it can be done all at once. However, similar to how the Primegrid challenge series is, I think having an individual race running along side the team race would be a nice feature. 8-)

Another thing I am working on is the navigation. Some stuff should be links, but they are not. Such as when viewing the active sprint, the team names should link to somewhere. Either the team member list or the overall standings.

Keep the ideas coming though.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

How often are stats updated?

Thx!
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

At least once a day. The site should ping the project servers every few hours to see if the stats files have a new timestamp and pull the stats for that project.

During Sprints the stats are updated hourly.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

I think it is only once a day on the Marathons...twice a day would be nice. Oh, and a timestamp so we no when the last one was :)
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Time stamps! Good idea.

I will add that to the list of future features.

Hope to get that list to the development team soon so they can give me a quote on what it'll cost me to implement the new features.