Minor Quirks

Got a suggestion or tip for the site? Let us know.
Skillz

Re: Minor Quirks

Post by Skillz »

We were just talking about how that was somehow missing. It's in the works bro. :lol:
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
xii5ku

Post by xii5ku »

The individual stats page of the ongoing Einstein sprint https://www.boincgames.com/sprint_users.php?id=16 shows "Database error" repeatedly at the top. In the stats table, the Pos./ Name/ Team/ BG Points/ Total credits for
the Sprint columns are populated. But the Last 1/ 6/ 12/ 24 hour update columns show all 0.
mmonnin

Post by mmonnin »

Same for me. Around half the vehicle page has Database Error the entire span of the page with the Home to Standings + Lougout links header in the background.
xii5ku

Post by xii5ku »

The error is no longer there, and there are non-zero data in all of the columns.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

It's being actively fixed. We didn't know it was an issue until the sprint started.

edit
I should have looked after I woke up. Those issues have been fixed by our awesome programmer already. :oops:
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.