Minor Quirks

Got a suggestion or tip for the site? Let us know.
SystemViper

Minor Quirks

Post by SystemViper »

When you log in and go to news, the logout button changes to login, while your still logged in.

SV
Skillz

Re: Minor Quirks

Post by Skillz »

I never even noticed that. The blog is a different login/user database from the forums and BG, but that login button should keep you logged into the forums/BG. Will add that to the list of things to correct. Thank you.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
SystemViper

Post by SystemViper »

On the home page, how do the teams past 10 get
to see their members?

If you click more it goes to the standings page and the teams aren't clickable.

besides playing with the id#
https://www.boincgames.com/team_members.php?id=11

SV
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Will get that fixed also.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

SystemViper wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:20 am On the home page, how do the teams past 10 get
to see their members?

If you click more it goes to the standings page and the teams aren't clickable.

besides playing with the id#
https://www.boincgames.com/team_members.php?id=11

SV
Already in the work SV...
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

Maybe time to change "Season 2021" for that Marathons and Sprints sections on the Home page?
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

bluestang wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:12 pm Maybe time to change "Season 2021" for that Marathons and Sprints sections on the Home page?
I never even realized that was there. I think I am going to just drop that section all together. Might help with loading.
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

Skillz wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:45 pm
bluestang wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:12 pm Maybe time to change "Season 2021" for that Marathons and Sprints sections on the Home page?
I never even realized that was there. I think I am going to just drop that section all together. Might help with loading.
Yeah, may as well drop it. Never thought about whether it would help with loading time but if it doeas then all the better.

Thanks!
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Deleted those sections from the home page and cleaned up the main box a little as well (so nothing hangs out)

Took me a while to figure that out, but I think I managed. :oops:
bluestang

Post by bluestang »

For the User Statistics page can you do the "Current rank on Boinc Games" column with number like on Team Standings page?