Validating your CPID

Problems related to boincgames.com
CPID Validation?
Skillz

Validating your CPID

Post by Skillz »

In order to validate your CPID you'll need to change your name at one of the Marathon projects to the random characters you were given when you signed up.

This will typically take less than 24 hours, but sometimes it can take up to 48 hours before it validates you own the BOINC account you are claiming.

You will only need to do this once, then it will be set.

A list of Marathon projects can be found here: https://www.boincgames.com/marathons.php
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Windik

Re: Validating your CPID

Post by Windik »

Hi! It's been more than 48 hours and still no confirmation. Whom should I contact about this issue?
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Did you change your name on one of the active Marathon projects to the unique name in your dashboard?

https://www.boincgames.com/dashboard.php
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Windik

Post by Windik »

Of course i did it! Right after registration.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

What project did you change your name on?
Windik

Post by Windik »

I change nickname at einsteinathome.org
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

I believe we fixed the issue on Discord earlier today. Didn't have your stats export set on that project. If it still doesn't validate your CPID then reach out to me again on Discord (or here) and we'll see what we can do.