First of the year 2024 plans

Important information about BOINC Games
Skillz

First of the year 2024 plans

Post by Skillz »

At the start of next year the site will be taken down temporarily to transfer it to the new server. I do not know how long this will take. If you are planning to drop any sort of bunker on the first of the year then I would highly suggest you wait until after I have the site transferred to the new server to avoid losing any credit.

This will take place on Jan. 1st UTC.
It could take 1 hour to do or it could take 2 days. I really do not have a good estimate for an ETC.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
boincadmin
Site Admin

Re: First of the year 2024 plans

Post by boincadmin »

If you are reading this then the site has been transferred to the new server. Your DNS has updated the new IP and everything should be working.

should.
Skillz

Re: First of the year 2024 plans

Post by Skillz »

This is a test post.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.