Fixing rounding issues in the code

Important information about BOINC Games
Skillz

Fixing rounding issues in the code

Post by Skillz »

So after our new programmer started digging around to fix some of the issues here on the site we came across a problem with how they handle the stats. This problem introduces rounding issues into the stats. Now these points aren't all that significant that it adds usually 1 - 5 points (project points) into the standings. This is why some of the projects teams only have 1 - 5 points despite no one doing any work on them.

We have fixed this issue and will be issuing a fix which should remove those problems. So most teams will lose a significant portion of BG points when those projects are reset back to 0 project credits.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
KenG6

Re: Fixing rounding issues in the code

Post by KenG6 »

I'm said new programmer. Also, users will get no credit for contributing less than one one-hundredth of a cobblestone (0.01) to any project in a day. Hopefully this won't be a problem. :mrgreen: