Issues Registering

Important information about BOINC Games
Skillz

Issues Registering

Post by Skillz »

I have noticed some people have been able to register on the site, but they only have a forum name/login and not a BOINCGames login. I have fixed this issue (I think) by disabling registration directly on the forums. To register doesn't seem to be that well implemented so I will work on making it more clear on what button you need to click to register.

For now, it's the "get started" button on the boincgames.com home page in the header.

Those of you who have registered an account through the forums I can delete your account. Please reach out to me through discord so I know who all doesn't have a BG login. You can click the Discord button at the top of this page to be taken to our discord. I am "Skillz" on Discord, but just post openly and an admin or myself will get to it when we see it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're still working out all the bugs. :oops:
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.