Changing Teams

Important information about BOINC Games
Frank

Re: Changing Teams

Post by Frank »

Hi,
i want to leave my current team and join Yeti's team NoTEAM.
What do I have to do for this?
boincadmin
Site Admin

Post by boincadmin »

I have moved you to NoTEAM team. You will not be able to change teams again until 2025.
Frank

Post by Frank »

Thanks a lot :!:
csbyseti

Post by csbyseti »

Hi,
i also want to leave my current team and join Yeti's team NoTEAM.
What do I have to do for this?
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

I'll get it changed over when I get a chance to.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Skillz

Post by Skillz »

Had a little bit of free time was able to do it on my phone. You've been switched and won't be able to switch teams until 2025.
Do not send me PMs. The PM system here doesn't notify like it's supposed. Contact me through Discord (link at top) or post in the forums here. I check those regularly. At least until I figure out the PM notification problem.
Yeti

Post by Yeti »

Thanks Skillz
GWGeorge007

Post by GWGeorge007 »

Skillz wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:11 pm Sometimes people don't want to stay on their team and that's okay. People should be allowed to switch to whatever team they want to, but here at BG I have team switching disabled to prevent people from switching teams multiple times to their benefit by manipulating the standings in ways the benefit the real team they are crunching on.

With that being said. If you want to switch teams here at BG, it can only be done ONCE per year and your new team affiliation at BG can not be changed again until the next year.
Just out of curiosity, is the one year period for changing teams the second time a one year from the date you make the change, or is it by the calendar year, i.e. Jan 1 to Dec 31 ?

TIA
boincadmin
Site Admin

Post by boincadmin »

Calendar year.